Physical Education Programs
Competitive Edge physical education program promotes a healthy and physically active lifestyle to students in a fun and safe environment. Our goal is to promote positive attitudes about physical activity and provide opportunities for students to attain the knowledge, skills and abilities essential for a healthy lifestyle.
Our physical education program serves as a supplemental component allowing schools and community programs a way to initiate, expand, or enhance their physical education programs, i.e. after school, during school and summer programs for students in kindergarten through 12th grade. The intent is for students to establish a regular participation in physical activity.
Competitive Edge is a proud SPARKS partner.
- Arrange PE day at your school
- Summer School P.E. / Alternative PE for Students needing credits
- Health and Wellness Fairs and Events
- PE and Sport Camps
- Sport specific training / assist with team practices
- School Field trips / School Fundraiser
- Physical Fitness Test and Assessments
- Discounted Memberships
- Access to physical activity facilities outside school hours
- Promote family and community health and fitness activities
- Learn principles of health-related fitness, nutrition and training
- Organized activities and techniques for developing motor skills
- Improved overall health-improved immune system, and increased energy
Home School Physical Education
Our Home School P.E. program is designed to improve students’ motor skills, overall fitness level, and to be enjoyable for home school students. This program allows the opportunity for social interaction and development with fellow home schoolers. In addition to our athletic sports training, we incorporate the SPARK PE curriculum into our PE classes to provide a variety of fun and challenging activities that will instill safe and effective fitness habits for our students. SPARK PE is the most researched and field-tested Physical Education program in the world – a true solution to our growing problem of overweight and obese children.