what we do
Due to the impact of COVID-19, we are not allowing walk-ins. All rentals must be reserved in advance.
Please call during office hours or email us at: email@example.com
Ideal for soft toss, tee work, team practice. Cage is equipped with balls, L screens & tees.
2 players max per cage.
60 minutes – $25
Our fast, medium and slow Iron Mike cages are equipped with real baseballs. 2 players max per cage.
60 minutes – $35
PITCHING LANE 1 & 2
This cage can be used Batting Practice, Pitching, Fielding & Hittrax.
60 minutes – $45
MAX 2 players per lane
Rent the entire facility for your team.
BASEBALL BATTING CAGE MEMBERSHIP
Members are not limited to cage time and do not pay for each visit.
Only $69 per month
Auto billed each month
Month to Month contract (no cancellation fee)
90 day initial agreement
(After the initial 90 day agreement, the customer must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel.)
Membership open gym hours 3pm-5pm, M-F
Saturday and after 5:30 M-F must be reserved online
Hitting - Pitching - Catching - Fielding
What does it take to get to the top? Any coach will tell you the answer is simple ... practice, practice, practice! At Competitive Edge we know how important training is to develop the complete player. We offer private, custom-tailored lessons for baseball players. Our private lessons are individualized 60 minute sessions with a professional instructor who will craft a training regimen tailored to meet your needs. Because we devote 60 minutes to our sessions, there is ample time to cover topics such as hitting mechanics, base-running, position specific training, pitching technique or any combination of skills.
Coach Tom Sheridan - Hitting & Pitching Coach
- University of Mary Washington Head Coach - 25 years
- 2016 - James Madison University Athletics Hall of Fame Inductee (As a member of the 1983 College World Series Team - Assistant Coach)
- 2013 - University of Mary Washington Athletic Hall of Fame Inductee
- 2009 - Pennsylvania Sports Hall of Fame Inductee
Please contact us with any questions on private lessons.
Travel Baseball Program
Once a commitment letter is signed, no refunds will be given, unless for medically verifiable reasons. In addition, if a family decides not to fulfill their commitment to the team, all fees must be collected. NO EXCEPTIONS.
CAMPS / CLINICS
- Full Refund – Upon request to email@example.com up to 3 weeks prior to the start date of the camp.
- No Refund – Less than 5 business days prior to the start date of the camp.
- A 48-hour notice is required for refund on all cage rentals
- A refund will not be given if it is less than 48-hours before your reservation