Speed And Agility Training Woodbridge, VA
At Competitive Edge Speed & Agility, athletes are exposed to daily training sessions, clinics and camps that focus on improving speed, technique, strength, stamina, flexibility and stability to enhance athletic performance and improve their sport specific skills. We provide both competitive and non-competitive athletes a unique experience that is both challenging and fun.
The Speed & Agility space consists of approximately 9,360 sq. ft. equipped with:
- 1,300 sq ft open turf area
- A half basketball and mini-tennis/volleyball sport court
- Running speed lanes
- Equipment for strength, conditioning and plyometric training
- A full weight room for group, team sport and one-on-one youth spot training sessions. The weight room consists of free weights, kettlebells, Nautilus and Precor machines for a complete body workout.
Competitive Edge performance training programs provide for a progression within each workout and increased difficulty from week to week. Each youth workout session is developed to maximize results without over training. Class sizes will be limited to insure quality instruction and feedback.
Each of our training programs will have a training age component which will allow athletes to train within their age group, as well as skill level.
Competitive Edge Speed & Agility is a multisport performance and development training program that provides competitive and non-competitive athletes a unique training experience that is both challenging and fun. Our goal for our athletes is to:
- Provide quality instruction
- Improve speed, strength, stamina, flexibility and stability
- Increase athletic confidence in sports
- Create and provide Athlete Profiles
- Improve endurance and develop muscle tone
- Emphasize positive behavior
- Encourage academic success and healthy eating habits
Competitive Edge offers a variety of flexible training options to accommodate busy athletic schedules.
• Individual Memberships (Unlimited and Monthly packages)
• Sports Specific Team Training
• Speed, Strength & Agility Training
• Private Lessons
• Home School Physical Education Program
• Seasonal Sports Day Camps
• Sports/Educational Clinics
• Adult / Parent Training Sessions
• Walk-In Workouts